Insurance Billing Specialist
Company: Optometric Billing Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
WE HAVE THE JOB YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
- Great company. OBS placed first or second as best place to work
in Wichita for the last five years.
- Want Fridays off? You can set your own work schedule.
- Want to be an expert in your field? We train you to rock your
new career as an insurance billing specialist, no prior experience
- Potential to work from home.
- FUN-tastic work environment. What does a typical day look like?
- Filing claims to insurance companies
- Posting insurance payments
- Following up on unpaid accounts
- Working with clinics to help answer their questions about
- Analyzing and interpreting clinic trends Who do we want?
- Possess a positive attitude
- Cooperates well with others
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits outstanding time management skills
- Has strong computer skills and high attention to detail Want to
learn more about Optometric Billing Solutions? Optometric Billing
Solutions is a nationally recognized insurance billing company
offering full service, off-site billing for optometrists around the
country. We currently serve clinics in 39 states, and thanks to our
extensive training program, our billers understand optometric
billing procedures better than anyone in the country! We are always
looking for bright people who want to grow with us! If you learn
quickly and can retain new information, are self-managing with good
attention to detail, and take pride in doing a job well, then we'd
like to visit with you! We love hiring people with billing or
medical practice backgrounds, but some of our best billers and
managers came with no experience in the field! All new billers go
through a rigorous eight week training program designed to make
them experts in the field of optometric billing. We don't just
offer our new staff a job; we offer them a professional career!
Optometric Billing Solutions is a great place to work-and it's just
not our staff who thinks so! The Wichita Business Journal recently
recognized OBS as the Best Place to Work in Wichita for companies
with 25-100 employees. What an honor! OBS was nominated by our
staff members for the award, and our first place finish was the
result of how high our employees scored OBS on job satisfaction
surveys. Our employees love working at OBS, and we love their
dedication and commitment to our company and clients! Here are some
of the reasons why OBS is such a great place to work:
- A fun, supportive environment in a company that always puts the
needs of their staff first!
- A flexible work schedule. Employees set their own hours!
- Opportunities to advance within a thriving company
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Flex time off. When life hits you with emergencies, you can
take a few extra days without being penalized!
- Cost sharing for employee and family health insurance
- Inexpensive vision and dental insurance
- Eye exams and glasses at substantial savings through one of our
- Paid life insurance
- Discounted YMCA memberships
- Incentive and team-building rewards
- Random, whacky fun, with or without a reason! Each week for
Thrill me Thursday we take off time from work to line dance, eat
ice cream sundaes, have chair races, or play charades! We love
holidays, from Valentine parties to May Baskets to Twelve Days of
Christmas! And we love to eat good food; hence, our monthly pot
- Family events: Our staff loves the casino night Christmas
parties, and our children love the Halloween parties and Kids
- We also enjoy giving back to the community, and many of our
staff members have formed teams to support charitable events,
including Go Red for Women's Heart Health and Race for the Cure
Keywords: Optometric Billing Solutions, Wichita , Insurance Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Maize, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!