Senior Property Manager
Company: Del HR Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team of
an entrepreneurial firm offering a great team environment,
financial rewards, and career growth.--The Senior Property Manager
will lead a team of property management professionals with
responsibility for several newly constructed multi-family
properties as well as legacy properties located in Wichita,
- Manage, coach and develop a team of property managers, leasing
agents and maintenance staff.
- Develop and implement competitive marketing plans to attract
new residents and create resident events that achieve leasing and
- Review and screen applications, verify income and qualify
- Showcase the property, lease units and move in new
- Direct the onsite staff to maintain the property in excellent
physical condition, monitoring curb appeal and ensuring vacant
units are market ready.
- Supervise maintenance functions and projects, ensuring safe and
timely completion. Ensure that grounds, buildings, and units are
fully operational, safe, and attractive. Visually inspect grounds,
buildings and units on a regular basis.
- Collect monthly rent and charges. Manage administrative
functions, including ensuring that all lease paperwork is complete
and accurate and that all reports and company procedures are
accurately and timely followed. Maintain resident files in complete
and accurate condition.
- Direct the coordination of move out inspections and compile a
list of turnover items which need attention.QUALIFICATIONS---
- 5 or more years of property management experience---or hotel
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- 3 or more years of sales experience
- 3 or more years of customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication/teamwork skills
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and
Outlook/Yardi/AppFolio experience helpful
- Professional presentation compatible with the company's---Core
- Willingness to learn and work respectfully with people of
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with
additional hours as required for proper management of asset
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel,
finances, equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations,
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Del HR Consulting, Wichita , Senior Property Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!