Company: Kamatics Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Accounting AnalystRequisition ID 2022-7350Category
AccountingSegment Kaman AerospaceShift Shift 1# of Openings
1Overview The Accounting Analyst is responsible for performing a
variety of accounting activities related to general accounting,
general ledger, special projects and/or government accounting.
He/She/They follows standard procedures, processes and schedules as
established by the Accounting process owner. Maintains a continuous
improvement and learning mindset.Essential Duties and
- Prepares monthly journal entries, reconciles various general
ledger accounts and analyzes accounting transactions to ensure
- Books sales and profit in accordance with US GAAP and other
- Supports monthly closing activities and other accounting
projects, as assigned. Provides assistance to senior level
employees as needed.
- Prepares sales and use tax and/or property tax
- May work with external auditors and company staff to
troubleshoot issues/concerns and identify resolutions.
- Works collaboratively with payroll and other functional groups
within the business to gather or provide information and address
- Is supportive of and participates in continuous improvement
projects; takes advantage of tools and programs that will increase
the accuracy and efficiency of accounting practices.
- May work on special projects or assignments from other company
businesses as assigned. Qualifications Education:
- Bachelor's degree in an accounting discipline
- CPA preferredExperience:
- 3 years of related experience
- Experience in manufacturing or aerospace company
preferredKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of US GAAP, internal controls and related
- Working knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FAR) and
cost accounting standards (CAS)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
(e.g. V-Look Up and Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint.
- Possesses and maintains good organizational skills and detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively
communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Uses good judgement and discretion; is able to ask questions
and raise issues/concerns constructively and in a timely manner.
Kaman Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer Kaman Corporation considers
for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to
age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or
disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman
Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal
opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for
qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in
job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you
need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in
the application process. For more information, please click here
for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and
procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Positions
at Kaman require access to information or technology that is
subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and
the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.PI191385819
Keywords: Kamatics Corporation, Wichita , Accounting Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!