Company: Wesleycare Clinic
Posted on: November 10, 2018
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 179 hospitals and 120 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. The medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
""We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.""
Career opportunities are extensive for top talent. With 14 division offices, Financial Analysts have room to move and grow their careers. The HCA organization as a whole has many accounting and finance opportunities throughout the country and many of today's leaders got their start within the Physician Services Group. Come join our growing team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
As a divisional Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of work papers and analyses to report market practice operations, review performance benchmarks and assists in business forecasting.
- Prepare projections as required to accurately report/ forecast operational performance.
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate data submissions and compile information to evaluate performance in relation to benchmarks.
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support practice management.
- You will assist in training of new/existing financial staff as needed.
- You will assist practice management, as needed with financial information requests and questions.
- Participate in development and detailed review of operation budgets and performance benchmarks.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- You will have a strong knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices sufficient to identify and describe accounting systems and sub-systems.
- Good knowledge of the financial accounting process.
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze and evaluate financial data and information.
- Knowledge of accounting information systems.
- Proficiency with PC-based spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- You will have effective organizational skills.
- You will have the ability to analyze financial reports.
- Ability to prepare statistical and narrative accounting reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to organize work independently and consistently achieve reporting deadlines.
- Ability to interact with other individuals at all levels of management. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is required. Experience:
- Two years of progressive accounting/financial analyst experience is required.
- Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred.
- Physician practice management or healthcare-related environment.
- Experience preparing financial budgets is highly preferred.We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe deeply in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k, paid time off medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this phenomenal opportunity. Don't wait, apply today!
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: Wesleycare Clinic, Wichita , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!