Company: Specialists Group LLC, The
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job Code: TSGW5349 Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR Job Category:
Information Technology Salary Range: $60,000 TO $78,000 Location:
Wichita, KS Local Location: West Education Requirements: Bachelors
Degree MIS or Equivalent Job Description:
- Excellent opportunity for a detailed accounting or IT
professional seeking a career position.
- Responsible for performing internal audits of applications,
systems software, functions, and various departmental areas, as
well as assisting in the coordination of various external
- Performs audit fieldwork as defined in audit programs using PC
& spreadsheet software to document findings, various programming
languages & other products to view files, select data, & verify
contents of files during application audits.
- Reviews publications such as regulatory, audit, & application
manuals. Researches compliance issues to ensure applications adhere
to current regulations.
- Assists in the maintenance, continual development, and
scheduling of annual audit plan, determining areas of risk &
appraises potential risk significance in relation to the
operational factors of cost, scheduling, and quality.
- Assists in maintaining audit programs, in evaluating
effectiveness of controls during the installation and / or
development of new computer systems. Maintains effective working
relationships with operating management.
- Receives requests, prepares and distributes audit confirmations
and examination download files. Assists with 3rd Party Service
Providers projects, including but not limited to SSAE#18 reviews,
penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, PCI assessments and
regulatory examinations, continuing education, leading to industry
certifications. Assist the Security and Compliance Officer in
researching compliance issues.
- Bachelor degree in MIS or other technology-related area. 3-5
yrs experience in banking or technology auditing or related
- Understanding of computer programming is also preferred,
knowledge of applications, financial data processing, and client
server systems. Basic understanding in reading various reports
pulled from programming language, knowledge & understanding of
- Advanced knowledge of computer use including accounting &
financial management application packages, word processing, and
spreadsheet applications, composing business letters, mailings,
creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Excellent leadership skills and conduct of interpersonal
relations. Effective planning, coordination, time management,
organization and communication skills.
Keywords: Specialists Group LLC, The, Wichita , INTERNAL AUDITOR, Accounting, Auditing , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!