Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Are you looking
for a career path that provides an opportunity for you to reach
your full potential?--PEC's mission is to contribute to the success
of communities, businesses, and industry by providing a full range
of engineering services including:-- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical,
Plumbing, and Structural. PEC's culture is built on our ability to
solve problems through a collaborative process.-- We elevate each
other by aligning personal strengths to professional development.--
Our engineers and staff do not just sit behind desks.-- We work
together with other teams, make site visits, take tours, meet
face-to-face with the clients, establish big goals, and set out to
Why is the Receptionist role so important? The Receptionist is the
face of PEC, the first and last person clients and staff will see,
and the person that determines how a visitor will feel about PEC
from the very beginning.-- Our Receptionist must be sociable and
warm. What sets PEC apart from other businesses? PEC offers
personal and professional growth, a fun work environment,
healthcare benefits, a wellness program, exercise facility, and
lots of opportunities for philanthropy. Come join our exciting
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phones and directs inquiries to appropriate
- Greets, directs, and announces visitors appropriately.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts, date stamps, and distributes daily
- Inventories and orders office supplies for the company
including paper products, soft drinks, bottled water, etc.
- Handles travel requests including rental cars, flights, hotels,
- Books, sets-up, and cleans conference rooms for in-house
- Orders and tracks, for timely delivery, food for in-house
- Point of contact for office cleaners and building
- Receives and ships Fed-ex packages.
- Occasionally performs runner duties by delivering packages on
behalf of the company.
- Submits weekly expense reports.
- Handles archiving and scanning of dormant files.
- Formats and edits excel reports.
- Prints and binds manuals.
- Operates common office equipment such as copiers, fax machines,
postage machine, etc.
- Provides receptionist training to others as needed.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Minimum High School Degree.
- Two years office experience is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel computer skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues
that may arise.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional customer service.
- Able to multitask while maintaining accuracy.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual.
- Professional appearance and ability to be at work on-time when
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Wichita , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!