Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: PK Companies Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Digital Marketing Specialist The Digital Marketing Specialist's
role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to
support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of PK Companies products
and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social
media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range
of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists
rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish
identified goals. Duties will often include the
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications
such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials,
research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and
campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and
design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including
the different PK websites (home page and top-level sections),
social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Works closely with Sales and Operations personnel to coordinate
website presentation with strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar that supports the
strategic marketing plan.
- Create content for social media channels including graphics,
video, and written posts.
- Pro-actively supports and advances PK's culture and brand.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure marketing efforts
are aligned with overall business goals.
- Attend and help plan conferences, events, and career fairs to
help promote PK Companies as a preferred service provider and
- A small amount of travel to events consisting of 1 - 2 night
stays up to 4 - 5 times per year.Digital Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Digital
Marketing Specialist with 2+ years of experience to join our
- The ideal candidate will have experience with website best
practices and user experience, Google Analytics, and reporting,
email marketing and SEO.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on
email marketing and website best practices
- Proficient with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Word
Press, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail. Some of the PerksCompetitive salary
of $50,000 - $62,000 per year based on experience. In addition,
this role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account;
paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program (EAP);
Voluntary benefits, other exciting company benefits. About PKPK
Companies is a diversified provider of skilled services for the
industrial, commercial, oil & gas, and energy sectors. PK Companies
include PK Industrial, PK Safety, PK Solutions, and PK Technology.
All PK services share a common goal of providing "A Higher Level of
Protection" by differentiation through creating and leveraging
technology-based solutions. Why you'll enjoy working at PK
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at PK embraces and embodies.
- We are innovators - We believe the only way to predict the
future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and
industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are always learning- Everyone here is continually learning
on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one
minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best
for our customers, and us.
- We are passionate- Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe
in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
- We are one team- The magic of PK is our people, together making
our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
- We value diversity- We know that the best ideas come from teams
where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard
problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life
experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
experiences. If this sounds good to you, come join us. Apply Today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of
disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity. While we truly
appreciate your interest and would love the ability to follow up on
every resume received, we unfortunately can't. If the hiring
manager thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the
role we will be in touch!
Keywords: PK Companies Group, Wichita , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...