Experienced Mechanical Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status PEC is a
leading engineering firm in the healthcare sector. We are looking
for a qualified Mechanical Engineer to join our experienced
engineering team to help enhance our already strong capabilities in
the healthcare sector. - PEC's healthcare clientele demands that we
employ engineers capable of designing a variety of different types
of projects, including remodels, new construction, equipment
replacement, and facility assessments. -
Our medical team in Wichita is seeking an experienced engineer
capable of leading projects from start to finish, assisting the
Team Leader with client contact and retention, technical mentoring,
and idea exchange with other members of the team, and quality
assurance. - Additionally, the ideal client should be able to
familiarize themselves with the technical standards that are unique
to each client and make sure they are confirmed with the client and
incorporated into the work product. - Being technically strong, a
team player and client-oriented are a must for this position. - -
Familiarity with ASHRAE 170 and FGI Guidelines will also be a
requirement of this position.
Mechanical Engineers at PEC practice in the following areas:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- System selection
- Client coordination
- Infrastructure including central steam, heating water and
chilled water system design
- Code analysis
- Plumbing design
- Temperature control drawing design
- Energy analysis using computer modeling and comparison of life
- Verification of and compliance with energy standards
- Candidate will design and engineer HVAC and plumbing
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of mechanical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
- Client meetings.
- Project development and project management.
- Coordination of staffing needs for projects.
- Coordination with design and drafting staff for production
deadlines and quality assurance.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Seven or more years' experience in mechanical design of
commercial and institutional facilities.
- Licensed professional engineer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills highly desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Wichita , Experienced Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!