Proactive Solutions Sales Manager
Company: P1 Group Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
P1 Group, Inc., is seeking a Proactive Solutions Sales Manager
for the Wichita office.
100% HUNTER POSITION. RESPONSIBLE FOR REVENUE GROWTH OF SERVICE
BUSINESS. MOST IMPORTANT AND MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN THE COMPANY.
MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT REJECTION AND WIN THROUGH PERSISTENCE.
CONTROL OF OWN INCOME, UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL. NO LIMIT ON
* Do you enjoy the opportunity to match solutions to customer
needs? Are you relentless in helping clients achieve better
results? Do you enjoy helping clients see opportunities they didn t
know existed? If you find yourself answering yes, we may have an
exciting opportunity for you!
* P1 Group is looking for a Sales Professional to join our outside
sales team that is high energy and has a proven track record. This
is a business development/sales position with a leading edge
organization. If you would like an opportunity to be a part of our
outstanding, award winning team, then we would like to hear from
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition,
outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the
electrical and mechanical construction and building service
industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier
contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a
challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride
in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with
an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety
program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company
win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Plans, efficiently schedules appointments and manages time to
assure maximum productivity.
* Analyzes the market and current business performance. Executes
growth strategies for sales and operations teams consistent with
branches. Understands the business environment of local markets
including competition, purchasing and business trends. Accountable
for integration of service sales and operational team activity
within assigned staffing geography.
* Works with P1 sales representatives to identify and qualify
prospects in the assigned market segment.
* Builds and fosters a team environment within and across
geographies. Solicits support from and communicates effectively
with internal staff.
* Works with the Service Management Team, ensures company
standards, processes, and tools are used and applied. Ensures the
development and training of the sales workforce on established
processes, tools, and standards.
* Operates consistent with business plan. Provides sales focus and
sets aggressive individual and team goals.
* Executes the sales staffing plan for the assigned local
geography. Directs performance management of sales personnel.
* Participates as the management team representative on
strategically important target accounts. Establishes and maintains
personal long-term customer relationships with strategically
important accounts to influence opportunities.
* Manages and reviews the sales team contract estimates and
equipment take off. Verifies they are ready for Service Management
s final review before submitting to customers.
* Manages and reviews the sales team contract verbiage, special
provisions, and terms and conditions. Verifies they are ready for
Division Management s final review before submitting to
* Responsible for redeeming annual service sales plan through
personal sales plan and the sales plan of the Manager s direct
* Fulfill personal sales plan as created with General Manager.
* Manage and participate in the sales activities of direct
report(s) to successfully redeem direct reports sales plan(s).
* Understand that the Manager s success is directly tied to the
success of the direct report(s) and that teamwork, not direct
competition, will ultimately create the desired results.
* Manages assigned service sales portfolio to maximize maintenance
contracts. Maintains favorable relationships with customers and
prospects key decision makers in order to earn the right to
negotiate for project.
* Increases market penetration in local Service business by
securing new customers and expanding the scope of the existing
customer base business at key, target, managed and maintained owner
accounts. Manages qualification and assessing potential customers
and opportunities. Consistently seeks to expand the scope of
business with owners. Ensures the development and maintenance of
Account Plans with all appropriate accounts.
* Represents P1 Group as a leader in the local community.
* Reviews sales costs related to budget and activity on a monthly
basis with General Manager.
* Managerial Teamwork
* Establishes and maintains a collaborative working relationship
with the General Manager by providing him/her timely, accurate, and
complete information and by answering his/her questions and
* Coordinates with appropriate P1 Group departments for timely
delivery of material and manpower resources.
* Provides timely, accurate, and complete information to the
company s senior leaders.
* Lives the P1 Group operating principles and leads in accordance
with the company s leadership model.
* Defines training requirements and coordinates for training
interventions that promotes the professional growth of all assigned
* Coaches and mentors direct reports and promotes their
professional growth by providing clear expectations; timely,
meaningful feedback (to include periodic formal performance
appraisals); and, as appropriate, recognition, redirection, or
* Be able to identify customer issues where a planned maintenance
contract can provide cost-effective solutions. P1 group technical
support will be provided on an as needed basis.
* Surveys mechanical or electrical systems and understands prospect
s needs and problems.
* Determines requirements to provide prospects with solutions to
* Interprets drawings, equipment, and job conditions to provide the
best planned maintenance proposals
Qualifications and Skills
* EDUCATION EXPERIENCE: High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor
s degree preferred but not required.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years full-time work experience in a
business to business sales role, promoting service products by
demonstrating year over year improvement in results, all at above
* Proven track record in a sales leadership role, mentoring and
coaching sales professionals, preferably within the service
* Ability to relate to people at all levels, and to communicate
both on a technical and non-technical basis.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to
effectively participate in business communications with business
owners and decision makers.
* DRIVING REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time.
* Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle
on company business. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor
vehicle record check. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess
a valid driver s license.
* Other Requirements: Must be able to satisfactorily pass a
criminal background check and drug screen.
* COMPUTER SKILLS: Must be proficient in using Outlook, LinkedIn,
database, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing applications:
specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Keywords: P1 Group Inc., Wichita , Proactive Solutions Sales Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!