ARCHITECT - PROJECT MANAGER
Company: Specialists Group LLC, The
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Job Code: TSG5930 Job Title: ARCHITECT - PROJECT MANAGER Job
Category: Management Salary Range: $70,000 - $95,000 (DOE) PLUS
SIGN ON BONUS! Location: Wichita, KS Local Location: Downtown
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree Job Description:
- Responsible for planning, interpreting, organizing, scheduling,
and managing projects through all phases of development.
- Establishes and monitors budgets, manages project team,
prepares schedules to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Oversees design development, production of working drawings,
and construction administration on projects.
- Maintaining client relationships and has authority to direct,
control, and monitors all project activities.
1. Ensures that project conforms to contractual agreement with
2. Effectively manages project budget to ensure profitability.
3. Effectively manages project schedule to ensure completion within
allocated period of time.
4. Maintains ongoing, positive, and productive client
5. Ensures that project needs are satisfied by effectively managing
project staff and resources.
6. Effectively and proactively coaches, mentors, and provides
performance-enhancing feedback to team members.
7. Implements processes to reduce risks and exposure in all phases
of the project.
8. Directs activities related to construction administration,
including scheduling, preparation of shop drawings, field
observations, report of change orders, and pay requests.
9. Ensures that construction administration activities emphasize
efficiency, quality assurance and code compliance.
10.May participate in business development activities. Job
- B.S. or B.A. in architecture and ten or more years of
experience in designing a variety of project sizes.
- An architecture license, or equivalent experience, is
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion, Enscape and BlueBeam with Revit
- Experience in all phases of architecture and engineering
services, including a growing knowledge of project
- Must demonstrate professional skill, high standards, sound
judgment, and professionalism.
- Must have client management, proposal creation, project
management, and negotiation experience, in addition to leadership
experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities while
consistently achieving high standards and goals.
- Proven experience in motivation and inspiring others is
- Presentation skills and travel are required.
Keywords: Specialists Group LLC, The, Wichita , ARCHITECT - PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!