Chief Financial Officer
Company: Net Pay Advance Inc
Posted on: April 9, 2021
JOB PURPOSE: To help President/CEO and key management make
informed decisions based on solid financial information. JOB ROLE:
The CFO is a key business leader responsible for accounting,
financial planning, analysis, cost control, working capital
management and business decision support. The CFO will collaborate
with senior management to position the business for financial
growth, efficiency, and to ensure that the company meets or exceeds
its financial commitments. Responsible for maintaining accurate
financial records, effective financial processes, systems, and
controls to ensure compliance with Corporate policies and
procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with leadership and associates to improve
financial performance and understanding of key financial drivers
and metrics. Be pro-active while anticipating the changing needs of
- Oversee monthly accounting close process and timely and
accurate reporting of financials to Corporate. Ensure financial
statements correctly reflect the company's financial position in
accordance with US GAAP.
- Partner and collaborate across multiple departments to provide
financial support and analysis necessary to drive alignment and
sound decision making.
- Lead the development of annual Business Plan and monthly Income
Statement forecasts. Review financial results with senior
- Support senior management in the evaluation and execution of
New Business opportunities. Prepare financial analysis to support
- Effectively manage working capital with focus on inventory,
receivables, and payables.
- Evaluate financial processes and systems to drive continuous
improvements in efficiency, internal controls, and reporting
- Maintain internal accounting control.
- Responsible for staff development, training, evaluation,
coaching. Create a workplace that fosters teamwork and strengthens
communication within and outside the department.
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state, payroll,
and other applicable taxes.
- Develop processes and procedures that enhance work efficiencies
and improve the department's ability to serve the company.
- Participate or lead special projects as required. Position
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure
and manage multiple priorities
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities
- Possesses the ability to lead teams and effectively work
- Team player who manages collaboratively
- Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and
- Strong Technical and Systems orientation, experience with Sage
Intacct desired Salary D.O.Q. Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt EOE
Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. This position is currently
Keywords: Net Pay Advance Inc, Wichita , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!