Director of Print
Company: Envision, Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Responsible for leading the overall operations and sales
strategies for Envision Print . The Director will create, manage
and coordinate production performance, sales objectives and new
product development in alignment with company policies, procedures
and strategic goals. The Director is responsible for building,
leading and motivating a diverse team to ensure a high performing
print business unit. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and coordinate daily operations of Envision Print.
- Develop and implement operational and strategic plans and
objectives for Envision Print in an effective and innovative
- Effectively and strategically utilize current and new market
sales information, analysis, pricing and sales analytical data to
provide input in support of Envision's strategic goals and mission
by implementing best practices to improve Print products,
processes, sales and services.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales
- Develop, drive and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales
objectives to meet sales targets.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships to develop
references and champions throughout the community while sharing
- Present and discuss the products and services of the company in
a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior
understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Understand, navigate and utilize organization's sales
software/program and tools.
- Provide direction to Managers and staff in planning and
executing assigned projects.
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments as needed to
ensure the achievement of production performance and profit
objectives at the lowest cost, consistent with company quality
standards and customer delivery requirements.
- Evaluate, develop and implement a plan for the maximum
utilization of resources to ensure profitability and quality while
operating within budget requirements.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures for Envision
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the efficiency
and effectiveness of the Envision Print team.
- Ensure the delivery of quality customer service by identifying
and troubleshooting potential issues with orders. Oversee the flow
of information with customers to ensure timely and efficient
- Achieve financial objectives by participating in the
development of an annual expense budget, help identify scheduled
expenditures and make cost-saving suggestions.
- Develop and lead direct reports, providing guidance on
day-to-day tasks, training, time management, employee evaluations
and performance management.
- Ensure that all department policies and procedures align with
the organization's objectives in support of Envision's mission and
- Ensure that all employees adhere to policies, procedures, roles
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment,
and resources; maintain compliance with established safety policies
- Flexibility to perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE Education: Bachelor's
degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- M inimum of 10 years of relevant sales, marketing, or print
operations experience required, including at least 3 years in a
- Proven track record of developing and delivering sales tools
and content that deliver revenue through integrated programs.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and analyze market and
competitive research. Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills as
well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent people and management skills while interacting with
staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams as well as third
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making.
- Ability to:
- Effectively present information to all levels of
- Evaluate business issues and resolve problems.
- Effectively interact with internal and external customers,
establishing and maintaining productive relationships while
representing the mission of Envision.
- Demonstrate leadership ability by motivating team to
continually meet and exceed established goals.
- Work in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and
navigate between strategy and execution.
- Must be able to travel as needed to impact sales and further
business opportunities. Licenses/Certifications: N/A SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 3
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 1 VISION
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one ) Can be performed with or without
assistive technology: --X Required to perform activities such as:
preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen;
reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring
devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery
and/or power tools at or within arm's reach; performing
non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
--X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of
others, or facilities or structures. Requires normal (or corrected
to normal) vision/acuity : ___ Required to operate motor vehicles
and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts. COMMENTS Envision, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender
identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin,
ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual
orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic
characteristics and genetic information, and any other status
protected by law. Envision employs and advances in employment
individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified
individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical
or mental disability or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations
will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. This position description is intended to
convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive
listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE In an average workday, employee must
(check one frequency for each task): Task None Occasional Frequent
Constant Stand Walk Sit Climb Reach above shoulders
Squat/crouch/kneel Push/pull Lift Usual amount -- --11-25 lbs
--26-50 lbs --51+ lbs Carry Usual amount -- --11-25 lbs --26-50 lbs
--51+ lbs Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as
(please check all): Task Right Hand Left Hand --Yes --No --Yes --No
Firm grasping --Yes --No --Yes --No Fine manipulation --Yes --No
--Yes --No WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE In an average workday,
employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task): Task
None Occasional Frequent Constant General shop or store conditions
General office environment Humid, extreme hot/cold temps
Keywords: Envision, Inc, Wichita , Director of Print, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!