RN - Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit ManagerWichita Center is currently in
search of a motivated and energetic RN Unit Manager to join a
skilled nursing facility in Wichita, KS.Wichita Center offers the
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesDUTIES:
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit
- Help establish and implement employee policies and
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit
- Review Resident records & quality of care
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents' cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.WIC107ABOUT US:Wichita Center for
Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and
skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita,
Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy and
long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our
daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.Centers Health
Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45
locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Wichita , RN - Registered Nurse Unit Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!