Manager Strategic Business Development
Company: Envision, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for emphasizing the development of
new strategic customer accounts while servicing an assigned
regional customer base. Maximize retail, commercial and government
sales volume within the assigned region while meeting and
surpassing group goals and objectives. Facilitate collaboration
through the organization in order to address opportunities while
meeting customer needs and market demands. KEY
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Collaborate in the development and execution of Envision
strategic sales plans within assigned region to promote Envisions
full product line to include prospecting and cultivating new
business opportunities and relationships.
- Provide clear and consistent communication regarding
performance issues, distribution changes, pricing deviations,
promotional activities, competitive issues, etc. Resolve and follow
up on returns or product concerns to ensure customer
- Deliver quarterly and annual business analysis to include
sales, expenses, and credits. Maintain and provide quarterly and
annual reviews and utilize to identify issues, opportunities, and
- Develop and maintain customer relationships while ensuring
proper representation of Envision products, features and benefits.
Allocate 80-90% of the time making direct sales calls to assigned
- Maintain customer contact information, opportunities and sales
related activities in Customer Relationship Management Software
- Participate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to
successfully execute Envision strategic marketing plans while
supporting Envisions mission.
- Consistently identify sales, inventory and marketing trends and
engage appropriate team to address all opportunities.
- Cultivate a sales culture within the region that is focused on
retail, commercial and government sales.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships to develop
references and champions throughout the community while sharing
- Plan and coordinate all travel, sales calls, demonstrations,
training, tours and promotions on a best return on investment
- Attend appropriate training programs and meetings in order to
maintain current knowledge. Recommend and implement new sales and
- Flexibility to perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE Education: Bachelors degree
in business administration or related field preferred; however a
combination of education and experience wherein the skills and
abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been
adequately demonstrated is acceptable. Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated consistent success managing multiple accounts
while meeting and exceeding target goals. Knowledge/Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; proficiency in
customer relationship management software preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of state and federal government
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects while
working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as
strong presentation skills and ability to negotiate with all levels
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external
customers, establishing and maintaining productive and positive
relationships while representing the mission of Envision.
- Must be highly organized; attention to detail a must.
- Must be self-disciplined, motivated, and able to work
independently without constant supervision.
- Total commitment and effort required to meet and exceed
assigned forecasted sales and team objectives.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on client and
- Ability to travel 60% of the time in the field with customers
(both air and driving travel). Licenses/Certifications: N/A
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Total Number of Employees Directly
Supervising: 0 Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to
Position: 0 VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one) Can be
performed with or without assistive technology: X Required to
perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures;
viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for
defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with
close eye contact. ___ Required to perform activities such as:
operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach;
performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing
machinery. ___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the
work of others, or facilities or structures. Requires normal (or
corrected to normal) vision/acuity: ___ Required to operate motor
vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts. COMMENTS
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age,
gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status,
predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and
any other status protected by law. Envision employs and advances in
employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats
qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their
physical or mental disability or veteran status. Reasonable
accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. This position description is
intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an
all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract,
expressed or implied.
Keywords: Envision, Inc., Wichita , Manager Strategic Business Development, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!