Assistant Property Manager
Company: Vesta Realty LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB TITLE: Assistant Property Manager JOB NUMBER FLSA Status:
Non-ExemptDEPARTMENT DIVISION: Vesta RealtyGROUP: Residential
Property Management REPORTS TO: Property ManagerJOB SUMMARY, DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB REQUIREMENTSSUMMARY
- Promotes community works with prospects and current residents
and leases apartments to prospective residents.
- Participates in effective follow-up systems for prospects and
- Responsible for monitoring and collecting accounts receivable
- Responsible for compiling accounts payable for Manager's
- Responsible for assisting with apartment turnover activities,
i.e.; determining charges for damages by occupants, scheduling
turnover work. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with leasing, renewals, and re-certification.
Assisting Community Manager to ensure that all documentation is
correct and in compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring and depositing money, tracking and
reducing delinquency, preparing eviction notices and files for
attorneys, and keeping Manager informed of status.
- Responsible for assisting Manager with weekly and monthly
reports for Manager's review and approval.
- Assist in completing walk-through of apartments after move-out
and prior to move-in.
- Work with maintenance to ensure work orders are completed in a
- Assist in handling resident issues, including work orders and
complaints. Assist with service follow-up calls to assure customer
- Help in preparing the community newsletter, resident
correspondence, marketing, etc.
- Assist in coding invoices, purchase orders paperwork, dealing
with vendors, etc.
- Obtain inventory for office supplies, including kitchen and
- Assists the Manager in supervising, monitoring, and evaluating
the office staff.
- Assist in planning, preparing, and hosting resident
- Perform duties of Property Manager and/or Leasing Consultant in
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Basic math, office and computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of, or ability to learn, Excel, Word and
property management software such as Yardi, Rent Roll, ResMan,
- Knowledge of apartment turnover operations
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local Laws pertaining to
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to be flexible with time to fit the needs of the
- Walk, climb stairs, reach, grasp, bend, and lift up to 30
Keywords: Vesta Realty LLC, Wichita , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!