Director of Revenue Cycle
Company: Nearterm Corporation
Location: Arkansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you a strong RCM leader that is able to lead and educate
staff, is process oriented, and keeps your staff engaged? Do you
value a family atmosphere that offers the ability to be creative
and explore different projects? Are you looking for an organization
that is exploring new service lines? If so, we want to hear from
YOU! Our client is seeking a proven Director of Revenue Cycle to
oversee admissions, billing, and coding, establish and implement
written policies, improve AR Days, address payer contracting
policies, and so much more! Perks/Benefits:
- Dental, Health, and Vision Insurance
- Advance Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Illness leave
- Varied supplemental insurance plans
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS)
- 5+ years of experience in revenue cycle/billing
- Experience managing a staff of 7+ direct FTEs.
- Preferred: experience interacting with clinics, and
- Hands on management style with experience in creating and
implementing written policies.
- Assertive decision maker that isn't afraid to make decisions or
- Strong understanding of how Medicare/Blue Cross Blue Shield
react in different situations.
- Data driven, process oriented, effective communicator,
engaging, creative, and relatable.
Keywords: Nearterm Corporation, Wichita , Director of Revenue Cycle, Executive , Arkansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!