Emergency Medicine - Medical Director - St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City
Company: US Acute Care Solutions
Location: Dodge City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Emergency Medicine opening in Dodge City, Kansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for
collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while
offering support to your physician staff. You will serve as a
leader both within the emergency department, and as a leader within
the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will
influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the
development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry.
USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and
the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing
quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership.
USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large,
national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found
in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing
leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures
of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital
- ED Volume: 16,000
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory
testing, and stroke treatment
- Single coverage
- 12-hour shifts
- Accredited 99-bed hospital part of Centura Health
- Services include: 24-hour emergency care, cardiology,
diagnostic imaging, family birth center, general and laparoscopic
surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neonatal intensive care,
neurology, and more.
- Patient-centered care combined with modern technology and
medical expertise to treat a wide range of medical
- Medtech EMR System
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Located in Southwest Kansas, Dodge City is named "The Most Charming
Small Town" in Kansas!
Famous for its American history as a wild frontier town of the Old
West, this growing city is a wonderful place to visit and reside.
The city, with its wide array of residential choices, and
recreational options, offers a modern school system amid its
charming small-town culture. Dodge City is home to Boot Hill Casino
& Resort, United Wireless Arena, Western State Bank Expo Center,
Dodge City Raceway Park, Long Branch Lagoon Water Park, and Boot
Hill Casino & Resort Conference Center.
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: US Acute Care Solutions, Wichita , Emergency Medicine - Medical Director - St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City, Executive , Dodge City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!