Company: Summit Employment Professionals
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Wichita aerospace manufacturing is seeking an experienced
- Establish quality and reliability standards by studying product
and consumer requirements with other member of management and with
production operators, technicians, and engineers
- Administer quality assurance management systems and update
- Audit facility quality system adherence
- Develop KPI Metrics for quality performance
- Prepare facilities and audit in preparation for AS9100 & NADCAP
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product
by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Establishes rework standards by devising inspection and
physical testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and
updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance
policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating
with other members of management to develop new product and
engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by
scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Human Resource Duties:
- Maintains quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains quality assurance staff job results by coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and
appraising job results. Requirements:
- 7+ year's Quality experience in a manufacturing
- 5+ year's proven leadership experience at a Manager/Director
level running effective teams
- Bachelor's Degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, problem
resolution, analytical skills, and time management
- Must have experience in AS9100 & NADCAP systems & audits
- Ability to contribute at all levels of the Quality Team
- Prove ability to manage multiple project schedules and oversee
a large team of staff on a variety of projects, long and short
- Ability to interact and successfully communicate across
multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to motivate and mentor junior and senior staff and
foster employee career growth
Keywords: Summit Employment Professionals, Wichita , Quality Director, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!