US Payroll Tax Manager - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US Payroll Tax Manager - RemoteThis position will coordinate and
oversee all activities to ensure the accurate and timely
withholding, paying, filing and reconciliation of payroll taxes for
- Manages 3rd Party Tax Vendor ADP Tax Service for payroll tax
submissions, reporting, and remitting on behalf of the employees
- Payroll Tax Reporting and correspondence with agencies
regarding prior tax inquiries.
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure
accurate deposits and filings by tax service provider including
weekly, biweekly, quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Prepare various reconciliations and identify variances for
accounting on a regular basis.
- Prepare certain reports required for agencies not covered by
- Lead Year End activities with all internal/external business
partners and coordinate Year End filings including coordination
with third party vendor of W-2's/T4's/RL1's.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
- Must have demonstrated previous experience in managing all
payroll tax activities, including creation of policy and
procedures, internal and external tax audits, and system updates
and project management, while complying with all federal, state,
and local compliance.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or
other manager related to the position/department. Supervision or 4
current staff membersEXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION:
- Must have a minimum of five years demonstrated experience with
in-house tax filing with large multi-state employer, high of FEINs,
payroll tax compliance.
- Bachelor's degree or CPP preferred.
- Strong accounting experience.
- Ability to communicate with outside agencies and various levels
of the organization.
- Stays up to date with payroll tax laws for both employee and
- Strong understanding of Payroll ProcessesSKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a
professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must have the ability to exercise judgement and provide timely
solutions to problems.Must be able to meet critical deadlines,
prioritize, and manage time effectively. Must be able to drive
innovation and implement best practices.
- Must be able to deliver timely, accurate, and comprehensive
results, complex or non-routine situations.
- Excellent problem solving and tax analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and Oracle is strongly
preferredCOMPENSATION & BENEFITSThe anticipated starting range for
individuals expressing interest in this position is $90,000 -
$125,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual
incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may
vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education
and/or skill levels. -Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offNotice to external
Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and
recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web
site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our
subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.TTEC is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is
committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. -We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by
not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also
humanity. -We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel
valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at
work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength
because it enables us to view things from different vantage points
and every individual to bring value to the table in their own
unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the
diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more
information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search
#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global
Keywords: TTEC, Wichita , US Payroll Tax Manager - Remote, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!