Company: City Wide Facility Solutions
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Night Manager is responsible for the quality control of
general business operations, increasing client satisfaction, and
working productively with Independent Contractors (IC). The Night
Manager must be able to work independently and with others, in any
type of facility including but not limited to; industrial,
manufacturing, office, medical, retail, etc. The Night Manager must
also be able to exercise good judgment in reporting client concerns
to management and seeking the involvement of others in order to
best meet clients' needs.
- Identify between 3-8 primary duties and responsibilities for
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with
Independent Contractors (IC) and In-House labor by communicating
client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account
to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Services Manager daily for any issues
that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via
email or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client
standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting
service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new
client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wide's New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant
Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved
cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in
commercial janitorial services industry.
- Three years of prior experience in management; coaching,
motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative and strive for continuous process
- MS Office, Internet skills required
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Keywords: City Wide Facility Solutions, Wichita , Night Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!