Posted on: September 24, 2022
SENIOR SCHEDULER/SCHEDULING MANAGER
Do you want to work for one of the top commercial construction
contractors in the nation? Are you a pro at scheduling complex
construction projects, and you want to put your skills to the test?
If this describes you, an award-winning and nationally recognized
General Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Senior
Scheduler/Scheduling Manager to join their organization.
- Independently create, review and/or analyze CPM schedules in an
efficient and comprehensive manner.
- Effectively utilize available techniques and software to
provide the greatest value to the client and contractor. This also
includes creating CPM Schedules, Baselines and Updates, at all
levels of project development.
- Develop comprehensive plans that communicate the client's
project and strategic goals.
- Meets all contractual compliance requirements.
- Represent a realistic and feasible planning approach.
- Communicate effectively through clear and concise means
appropriate to the project's goals (verbal, written,
- Understand the principles of cost estimating and productivity
in establishing schedule parameters (duration, cost and resource
- Investigate and incorporate project constraints in the planning
- Capable of explaining the schedule and positions in a formal
meeting, presentation, or negotiation.
- Minimum 7+ years of consistent scheduling experience utilizing
Primavera Scheduling Software.
- Solid project experience focusing on vertical commercial
construction projects highly desired..
- Solid understanding of schedule delay principles and
- Understand the Critical Path Method of scheduling theoretically
and as it applies to the project.
- Understand the contractual clauses as it applies to planning
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret construction
documents (drawings, specifications, contracts/general conditions)
at all levels of design.
- Advance knowledge of Primavera Scheduling Software (P6)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture
required; or any four-year degree with construction/design-related
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package
- Positive company culture and work/life balance
APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career!
If you're interested in this position apply online or submit your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 605.789.2069 for
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Wichita , Scheduling Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!