Company: Kamatics Corp. Defunct
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Category Program Management
Segment Kaman Aerospace
Shift Shift 1
# of Openings 1
We are seeking a Program Manager to oversee and direct all aspects
for implementing new production and legacy programs. This position
has the overall responsibility and ownership of the program and
program results including budget, schedule, scope and quality for
small to medium size programs limited to one location. They will
ensure efficient and profitable management of the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and assign actions to program stakeholders, including
action items and schedules.
- Develop program plans and baseline expectations.
- Identify and control program risks.
- Track and report program status.
- Lead all necessary stakeholders through facilitating daily
standups and program meetings as needed.
- Manage program execution and schedules.
- Support business development activities.
- Support Research and Development initiaties.
- Review program technical and contractual requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with program customers.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- BS in Business or other related field required, Masters
- Program Management Certificate (PMP) strongly preferred.
Experience and Abilities:
- Minimum of two years of manufacturing experience with extensive
program management is required.
- Business Development and Inside Sales experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and create strong
relationships with customers.
- Experience managing a team/stakeholders to meet business
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project Management
- Ability to effectively make schedules in order to meet customer
- Experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen and/or Lean techniques is a
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by
law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully
endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process. For more
information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.
Keywords: Kamatics Corp. Defunct, Wichita , Program Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!