Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a Territory Manager you are responsible for the maintenance and
expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned
territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This
includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals
within the Wichita, Kansas and western Kansas region.
Click here to learn more about a day in the life of a Territory
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier
communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time.
We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while
creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our
clients and their customers.
As a market leading animal health and dental company, we supply
technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support
and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
* Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions
within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume
and other established goals.
* Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops
new accounts to increase market penetration.
* Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology
sales in assigned territory.
* Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables
* Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings,
exclusive products, and capital equipment.
* Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
* Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
* Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new
* Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested
by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
* Performs other Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
* A four year degree or
* Three or more years of experience in business to business sales
* Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY
* Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
* Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
* PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word
* Ability to analyze financial information
* Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Wichita , Territory Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!