Roadway Project Manager
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Professional Engineering Consultants Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Are you looking
for a career path that provides an opportunity for you to reach
your full potential? Do you enjoy being part of a team? PEC's team
culture is built on our ability to solve problems through a
collaborative process. We elevate each other by aligning personal
strengths to professional development. Our engineers and staff do
not just sit behind desks. We work together with other teams, make
site visits, take tours, meet face-to-face with the clients,
establish big goals, and set out to achieve them.PEC's Municipal
Transportation team provides a multitude of services including
transportation planning, roadway and bridge design, traffic
engineering and construction administration. The Project Manager
position is fully supported by the entire Municipal Transportation
team. This is a position that offers personal and professional
growth in the transportation engineering field. PEC offers a fun
work environment, healthcare benefits, a wellness program, and lots
of opportunities for philanthropy. Come join our exciting
team!Project Manager position duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as client/project representative with ability to provide
- Present written project status reports.
- Prepare/update project schedules.
- Develop meeting agendas and minutes to effectively document
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with project
- Direct design team to develop roadway and stormwater sewer
plans and construction documents.
- Mentor and collaborate with design team on technical elements
of transportation engineering.
- Perform quality control reviews at appropriate milestones.
- Review project submittals for compliance with design checklists
and drafting standards.
- Lead construction administration efforts on projects previously
designed by team.Project Managerqualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. Degree in an appropriate field of study from
an accredited college.
- Minimum of five years of applicable experience.
- Professional Engineering Licensure in the location of
- City of Wichita and/or KDOT project experience preferred.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Familiarity with written scope and fee proposals
preferred.Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A. (PEC) is a
full-service multi-discipline engineering firm with office
locations in Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado and Missouri. PEC offers
competitive salaries and benefits including health insurance,
vacation and sick time, employer match 401k, wellness program, paid
memberships, and an annual bonus program.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.PM21
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Wichita , Roadway Project Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!