Aerospace - Field Sales Manager
Company: Supplier Management Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Business Development, the Field
Sales Manager is responsible for developing strategic relationships
with new customers and building the customer base with the
Aerospace and Defense Sector. The Sales Lead Generator will play a
key role in generating revenue through new customers interest and
sales. Seeks out new sales and growth prospecting opportunities for
the company to drive top line growth; maintain strong pipeline of
new sales pursuits acts as a hunter for the business.Job
- Responsible for all form of demand generation activity- Cold
calling, email campaign, LinkedIn social media, events, seminars,
referrals, web leads and other forms of Demand Gen
- Responsible to connect target companies decision makers to
influence them to work with SMS, work with potential targets to
match the requirement / capability and set up qualified
- Responsible for coordinate activities with those of other teams
in Marketing / Sales to effectively reach out to decision
- The role demands strong understanding of the Quality and
Supplier Management services SMS- TRIGO offers, verticals,
customers and competition, and the ability to translate this
knowledge into setting up meetings with SMS prospects.
- Work extensively with Sales Director on development and
implementation of market, product, and customer strategies
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, or credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific
products or services can meet their needs.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product
specifications or applications.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories,
leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or
trade show or conference attendance.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service
contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as
selling strategies or marketing information.
- Other duties as assigned.Required SkillsKnowledge of:
- Aerospace & Defense verticals
- Aerospace Services Industry
- Demand generation and sales process
- Customer relationship building and management; strong account
management competenciesCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)
application experience; MS Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Key Account Management tools, for example Miller-Heiman Large
Account Management Process (LAMP). Gold sheet and blue sheet
account management approach.
- Price modeling and cost analysis to support proposal
- Bid and proposal development gate process and elements that
comprise each phase.
- Standard industry contract terms and terminology.
- FAR, DFAR, (Federal Acquisition Regulation / Defense Federal
Acquisition Regulation) requirements and clausesAdditional Desired
- Professionalism, integrity, and exceptional attention to
- Strong independent decision-making skills; excellent analytical
skills and professional judgment; critical thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; positive attitude and
- Flexible, open-minded listener / learner; self-starter.
- Excellent Communicator (verbal and written) / strong team
player; ability to work on cross functional teams.
- Strong Database Skill: CRMs, Factset, CrunchBase, Zoom
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, in particular Excel
(pivot tables, V Look ups
- Strong people skills; energetic.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills;
ability to excite team.
- Continuous process improvement focus.
- Lead contract negotiations and demonstrated ability to analyze
complex customer contract clauses and recommend company
- Able to perform in a multitasking, fast paced environment;
analytical, fact-based problem solver; ability to quickly
transition between strategic and tactical positions.
- Demonstrate in-depth sales and marketing techniques, and
- Effectively communicate orally or in written form with
leadership, co-management, internal and external customers with
strong presentation skills.
- Self-manage and deliver on agreed goals and performance
- Pass pre-hire background check including DMV and credit
- Pass Pre-hire Drug Screening
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Auto Insurance
- Valid US Passport
- Fluent English: reading and writing is required
- US Citizenship Required: Supplier Management Solutions, LLC can
restrict hiring to US Citizens when government contracts require us
to do so. 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(2)(C). BENEFITS:
- 12 days paid vacation first year, increasing with service
- 6 days paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Healthcare insurance available: Medical, dental, vision, STD,
LTD, critical illness, life insurance for self and dependents
- 401k with match Pay Range: $65,000 - $90,000 with potential for
commission. Please note that the salary information is a general
guideline only. SMS/Trigo considers factors such as (but not
limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidates
work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer
equity, as well as, market and business considerations when
extending an offer. Company Overview Supplier Management Solutions
(SMS), a TRIGO Company,is the leader in the Aerospace & Defense
Industry providing global Supplier Delivery Assurance, Supplier
Development and Quality Management Services. SMS provides a fully
integrated service solution to optimize Supplier performance
through an embeddedboots on the groundbusiness model to drive
systemic changes that enhance Supplier Quality and Supplier
Delivery performance. We work as an extension of our Customers to
build and maintain supplier and customer collaboration to ensure
improved results and provide visibility throughout the supply
chain. SMS team of dedicated Delivery Assurance Specialists,
Supplier Development Specialists, Supplier Quality Engineers and
Program Managers support hundreds of Customers and are deployed to
thousands of Suppliers worldwide focused on achieving On-Time and
On-Quality Delivery results. Supplier Management Solutions, LLC
(SMS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer , including disabled and
veterans, and may require US Citizenship for employment on certain
defense contracts subject to ITAR restrictions. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration. Except where otherwise
provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and
there will be no discrimination because of race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, membership or
non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of
personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Powered by
Keywords: Supplier Management Solutions, LLC, Wichita , Aerospace - Field Sales Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!