Assistant Strategic Account Manager
Company: Mid Kansas Cooperative
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Responsible for providing support services to producers in the
areas of crop protection, crop nutrients, soil testing, seed, feed,
grain contracting and petroleum products. This position will
provide support to both the Strategic Account Manager and the
Agronomy Manager in both sales and operations while learning all
aspects of all MKC services and products. This position will
perform their job responsibilities in a manner to increase the
cooperative's market share and profit; improving the cooperative's
efficiency; providing above average customer service; and helping
achieve the cooperative's mission statement and goals.
- Work with Strategic Account Manager to increase MKC market
share of crop nutrients products, crop protection products, and
spraying services in assigned territory.2. Work directly with
Location Managers and Agronomy Operations Managers assigned to your
- Conduct soil tests for producers when appropriate for the
producer or requested by the producer.
- Learn all aspects of MKC seed business.
- Learn all aspects of Grain Contracts, Petroleum, and Feed to
better assist MKC customers with their overall marketing
- Assist in the planning of sales goals and a marketing
- Provide our customers with crop scouting and weed and insect
- Improve knowledge of all products and resources available and
their prices to make proper recommendations.
- Implement Best Management Practices whenever consulting with
- Maintain delivery schedules to customers in a manner which
increases customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of government regulations that affect your
- Maintain a positive attitude that promoted team work and a
favorable image of Mid Kansas Coop.
- Invoice all product deliveries promptly and accurately ensuring
all sales tickets and cash receipts are turned in to the office
daily and the customer gets a receipt.
- Complete all reports required by your manager in a timely
- Enforce the credit policy of Mid Kansas Coop by making credit
terms known to customers, not charging to customers on COD, not
extending credit to customers not approved by the credit
department, not authorizing customer charges that exceed set credit
limits, and keeping your personal account current.
- Follow and support the safety policies of Mid Kansas Coop.
- Follow maintenance procedures for any company equipment you are
- Attend all product updates and service training classes
assigned by your manager.
- Obtain the State and National CCA certification and maintain
the necessary annual hours of training in order to keep it
- Complete special projects assigned by your manager.
Keywords: Mid Kansas Cooperative, Wichita , Assistant Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Inman, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!