Automotive General Manager
Company: Hyundai of Dodge City
Location: Dodge City
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*Hyundai of Dodge City*
*HIRING FOR - General Manager*
*Reports To - Owners*
*ABOUT THE G1 GROUP - *Hyundai of Dodge City is part of The G1 Group family of dealerships. *Our mission* is to be the automotive dealer of choice for our customers, the employer of choice for our co-workers by being the model of integrity and excellence for our industry and community.
*Our Core ValuesBe Principled - *In a competitive market, be dedicated to act with integrity and honesty.
* *Enhance the Customer Experience - *Ask exploratory questions, listen to your customers, and recommend the best possible options.
* *Drive and Embrace Change - *In a constantly changing environment, intentionally seek innovation to better serve our valued customers. Drive the change you seek.
* *Do Your Part - *We operate as a team and everyone must do their job for the team to be successful. The lifting isn't heavy when we are all lifting together.
*We Want Your Talents* *- *We are a growing automotive dealer group recruiting a motivated General Manager. The successful candidate believes in our mission and shares our core values. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of automotive management experience and must be driven to succeed. Must be dedicated and able to recruit, hire, train and develop the right personnel to meet and exceed the dealership's goals. Successful candidate will use their interpersonal, organizational and time management skills in all aspects of the dealership.
* Overseeing variable operations - working with the sales and finance manager to ensure monthly objectives are being met and exceeded
* Overseeing fixed operations - working with the service and parts manager to ensure monthly objectives are being met and exceeded
* Overseeing the business office - working with the office manager to make sure financial policies and procedures are being follow
* Train, lead, manage, track and motivate your team
* Recruit, interview, and hire dealership personnel
* Assist managers in setting and achieving aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives.
* Oversee, hold and participate in all necessary training for all departments
* Any other responsibility or function assign by your Regional Vice President
*QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS*
* Strong motivation and coaching skills
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* 5+ years of dealership management experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
* Ability to manage detail-oriented processes
* Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented
* Ability to achieve goals with high customer satisfaction ratings
* Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and lending institutions
* Pay is a combination of salary and commission. Pay will range will be $120,000 to $200,000
* Excellent benefit package including: Medical, Dental and Vision
* 401(k) Plan
* Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Hyundai of Dodge City, Wichita , Automotive General Manager, Executive , Dodge City, Kansas
here to apply!