Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Case Management opening in Wichita, Kansas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager in Wichita, Kansas.The Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system that provides a full range of healthcare to the military and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday scheduleDay scheduleFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employmentRegistered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Overview
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs. Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
- Computer Competency
- Associates Degree of Nursing (ADN)Graduate from a college or university accredited by NLNAC or CCNE
- One year of experience in nursing as a RN CM
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Certification: Possess one of the following certifications:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC) Position contingent on contract award for an early Winter 2018 start. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case manager jobs
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Wichita , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!