Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Case Management opening in Wichita, Kansas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager job in Wichita, Kansas.The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system that provides a full range of healthcare to the military and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday scheduleDay scheduleHolidays offFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Overview:
- Provide case management, care coordination and planning for outpatient care settings.
- Assists service members and/or veterans, family members and caregivers with receiving the most appropriate options and services to meet their complex health care needs.
- Includes, but is not limited to, acute, chronic, multiple, complex, catastrophic, or life-threatening illnesses; combat stress, residuals of traumatic brain injury; community adjustment; addictions and other health problems.
- Coordinates care with multiple providers across all levels and sites of care.
- Addresses psychosocial, as well as nursing and medical needs of patients and their families/caregivers, through participation in multidisciplinary patient care management practice to include various case management programs.
- Evaluates care and outcomes to ensure timely and appropriate provision of services.
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager Job Qualifications:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (BLS) by AHA
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse.
- Associates Degree of Nursing
- Graduate from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited college or university
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any U.S. jurisdiction.
- Certified -OR- certification eligible by the Commission for Case Management (CCM) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience within the last 48 months in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors and groups. Position contingent upon contract award with a Spring 2019 start date. Incumbents highly encouraged to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case manager jobs
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Wichita , Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager, Executive , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!