RN, Surgical Oncology / Medical Oncology (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: March 27, 2020
RN, Medical/Surgical Oncology
Leading Trauma Center Oncology Registered Nurse:
- Immediate need for an RN with 2+ years clinical experience
preferably in Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology,
Infusion, or related clinical area
- ACLS, BLS Certified
- Active KS license
[Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply] x1534
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE &
CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the
discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and
suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback
from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview,
negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process,
provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your
interview/relocation experience is stress-free. Keyphrases:
oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, oncology
nurse jobs, hematology oncology jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs,
oncology hematology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, radiation
oncology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecology oncologist
jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Wichita , RN, Surgical Oncology / Medical Oncology (RN #), Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!