Orthopedic Spine Surgeon needed in Kansas (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Orthopedics opening in Wichita, Kansas. Job ID: 7683Practice
- Group has been in practice for over 38 years in Kansas' Largest
City, providing sub-specialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million
residents in 2/3'rds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Group has 10 surgeons, 1 non-operative peds ortho and 10 PA's
in two locations in Wichita and one in Garden City.
- The practice and Dr. are ready to welcome another Orthopaedic
Spine Surgeon to a busy practice.
- Due to a recent retirement of second Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
as well as a loss of two other orthopaedic Spine surgeons
retiring/leaving the community, a need exists for another
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon.
- All surgeons are fellowship-trained in their subspecialty and
hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopaedic
surgery residency program and are eager to welcome another Surgeon
to their staff. Physician Assistant and Therapy students also
rotate with the practice.
- Partner-track at 2 years Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The
Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting
Orthopedic Spine Surgery Salaries In Kansas City. Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4
beds 4 baths 3,617 sqft Beautiful home on the golf course with a
view of the water! Striking arched covered entry porch with
adjacent courtyard area for a fire pit. Slate foyer, open staircase
& 2-story living room highlighting Brazilian cherry hardwood floors
open to the formal dining containing glass-front built-in display
cabinets. The master suite is a retreat unto itself offering a
separate sitting area with fireplace & coffee bar with sink
overlooking a panoramic view of the golf course & lake. This home
can be yours for $295,000. The Community. The City of Wichita is a
leading-edge organization serving a dynamic and inclusive
community. As an exceptionally well-run city, we will keep Wichita
safe, grow our economy, build dependable infrastructure and provide
conditions for living well.The Employer. The Medical Center is a
regional acute-care center and Level 1 Trauma Center licensed for
700+ beds and 100+ bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians
and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and
treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern
Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and
more than 6,000 babies are born. In 2019, The Medical Center will
complete more than 50 million dollars in capital investment in the
Children's Hospital. Closest Major City
- 129 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 154 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 179 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 218 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 258 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Wichita State University (Full-time enrollment: 11,743)
- Wichita Area Technical College (FT enrollment: 2,220)
- Newman University (FT enrollment: 2,066)
- Friends University (FT enrollment: 2,024)
- Wichita Technical Institute (FT enrollment: 2,015) Recreation
- Wichita Parks & Recreation
- Orchard Park Recreation Center
- O.J. Watson Park
- Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center Shopping
- Find retro treasures or items to decorate your home and office
at a variety of shops in downtown Wichita, Old Town, Douglas Design
District or one of our many shopping centers.
- For unique gift items, head to Zeep (z-ayp) for artisan soaps,
salt scrubs, wax melts and candles.
- Look for glass art at Infinity Art Glass and Karg Art Glass,
both of which specialize in blown-glass and offer gifts of all
- Foodies will love the snack pack environment of Nifty Nut House
and Kernel's Popcorn Express.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wichita , Orthopedic Spine Surgeon needed in Kansas (Physician #), Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!