New Partner Track Opportunity for Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Kansas (
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Orthopedics opening in Wichita, Kansas. Job ID: 7682Practice
- Announce a New Partner-Track Opportunity for a BE/BC Orthopedic
Surgeon Fellowship-Trained in Spine
- With two locations and offices in attracts patients
- Group ranked as the busiest outpatient practice in the area for
6 consecutive years.
- Onsite imaging (diagnostic X-ray and MRI), casting, bracing and
onsite PT provide one-stop convenience for patients.
- This private practice was a recent Wichita Business Journal
"best place to work", reflecting a loyal and enthusiastic
- Physician Partners in this group earn in the 90th percentile of
MGMA earnings for their sub-specialties.
- Opportunity to participate in Ancillary Revenue Streams at
- Candidates must be graduates of ACGME accredited Orthopedic
Surgery Residency and fellowship-trained in spine. Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Orthopedic Spine Surgery Salaries In Kansas
City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The
Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing
Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire
Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,617 sqft Beautiful home
on the golf course with a view of the water! Striking arched
covered entry porch with adjacent courtyard area for a fire pit.
Slate foyer, open staircase & 2-story living room highlighting
Brazilian cherry hardwood floors open to the formal dining
containing glass-front built-in display cabinets. The master suite
is a retreat unto itself offering a separate sitting area with
fireplace & coffee bar with sink overlooking a panoramic view of
the golf course & lake. This home can be yours for $295,000. The
Community. The City of Wichita is a leading-edge organization
serving a dynamic and inclusive community. As an exceptionally
well-run city, we will keep Wichita safe, grow our economy, build
dependable infrastructure and provide conditions for living
well.The Employer. The Medical Center is a regional acute-care
center and Level 1 Trauma Center licensed for 700+ beds and 100+
bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees
provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for
patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year,
more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies
are born. In 2019, The Medical Center will complete more than 50
million dollars in capital investment in the Children's Hospital.
Closest Major City
- 129 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 154 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 179 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 218 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 258 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Wichita State University (Full-time enrollment: 11,743)
- Wichita Area Technical College (FT enrollment: 2,220)
- Newman University (FT enrollment: 2,066)
- Friends University (FT enrollment: 2,024)
- Wichita Technical Institute (FT enrollment: 2,015) Recreation
- Wichita Parks & Recreation
- Orchard Park Recreation Center
- O.J. Watson Park
- Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center Shopping
- Find retro treasures or items to decorate your home and office
at a variety of shops in downtown Wichita, Old Town, Douglas Design
District or one of our many shopping centers.
- For unique gift items, head to Zeep (z-ayp) for artisan soaps,
salt scrubs, wax melts and candles.
- Look for glass art at Infinity Art Glass and Karg Art Glass,
both of which specialize in blown-glass and offer gifts of all
- Foodies will love the snack pack environment of Nifty Nut House
and Kernel's Popcorn Express.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wichita , New Partner Track Opportunity for Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Kansas (, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!