Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Transport PRN
Company: Wesley Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2020
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in
Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for
thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their
preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical
services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive
caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley
Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center,
level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than
24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more
than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and
operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER,
Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and
multiple WesleyCare clinics.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM:
* The Neonatal Midlevel Transport manages a caseload of neonatal
patients with consultation, collaboration and medical supervision,
utilizing the acquired knowledge of pathophysiology, pharmacology,
* Exercises independent judgment in assessment and diagnosis of the
infant, and performance of delegated procedures in the clinical and
* Participates in the development of guidelines for neonatal care,
and serves as a resource for the NSN (Neonatal Special Nurseries)
through consultation, education and research at various levels to
continuously improve NSN Team processes and services.
* Participates in the improvement of operational functions of the
Department of Neonatology.
* Establishes communication and respectful relationships with all
* Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all.
I\'M INTERESTED, WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
REQUIRED REGISTRATION, LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION
* Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as an Advanced
Registered Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (ARNP,
NNP) OR Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Physician
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through
American Heart Assoc. or American Red Cross - Healthcare Provider
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) within 90 day of hire
PREFERRED REGISTRATION, LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION
* Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
* Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
* Physician Assistant
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE
* Master' degree from an accredited Nursing Program OR Master's
degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Expert knowledge related to advanced neonatal practice
· Expert clinical skills and problem solving abilities including
understanding and applying neonatal care principles at the advanced
· Ability to be an active participant in the provision of advanced
neonatal care including but not limited to administering treatments
and medications, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan
of care, collaborating with other health care providers and
providing education to patients and/or significant others
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
· Personal computer skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Wesley Medical Center, Wichita , Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Transport PRN, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!