Lab Assistant (FDA, GMP, BATF, OSHA)
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Lab Assistant (FDA, GMP, BATF, OSHA)
- Maintains awareness and adheres to all FDA, GMP, BATF, and EPA,
OSHA and employer standards and guidelines.
- Lab safety, Lab inventory and maintenance. Organizing, cleaning
and stocking of laboratory.
- Commitment to company--------s goal of achieving a zero injury
culture; understand and follow company safety procedures.
Compliance and detail oriented.
- Compositing finish product, testing (moisture, sieve)
- Shipping of samples to third party laboratories. Tracking,
documentation and accurate shipping and receiving
- Packaging and shipping of samples to third party labs.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
- Minimum High School (HS) diploma with 1-5 yrs. industry
- Computer savvy; data entry, documentation. MS Word, Excel,
- Keying information accurately, good typing skills are
- Prolonged periods of standing and sitting.
- Comfortable with physical lab with no restrictions. Working in
confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing
stairs and ladders; Conditions (heat, cold, dust etc.), lift up to
- Flexible. Willing to work alternating shifts including nights,
weekends and holidays, if needed.
- Team Player - The Individual will be capable of being a member
of a group who cooperates with other people and who balances
personal interests in order to achieve a common goal.
- Clear Communication - The Individual will be capable of
expressing a message to other people clearly and unambiguously,
either in written or verbal format.
- Time Management Skills - Capable of managing time commitments
to get tasks done correctly on time
- Detail Oriented - The Individual will be capable of clearly
identifying, following and delivering specifically necessary
details for projects assigned.
- Action Oriented - The Individual will have a predisposition to
planning and quickly engaging appropriate activities when given a
task or goal.
- Independent Working - The Individual will be capable of
independent work habits with internal drive to achieve assigned
- Dependable - The individual will be able to be trusted to meet
deadlines, quality parameters, and action standards as
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What--------s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh--------s network of
client companies has been employing professionals like you for over
65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh--------s extensive
talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh--------s
vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive
opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Laboratory
Technician, Location: Wright, KS - 67882
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Wichita , Lab Assistant (FDA, GMP, BATF, OSHA), Healthcare , Wright, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!