Case Manager Registered Nurse
Company: Wesley Medical Center
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as a RN Case Manager.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)Our Case Management teams
are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for
creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
When you work as an RN for our Case Management Team, you are
joining an elite team of nursing and healthcare professionals that
are working together to care for our patients like family. If you
want to work with a group of experts that will help you take your
career to the next level, this is the nursing position for you.
Join our family now!
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide case management services for both inpatient
and observation patients.
- You will work to identify patients who are at risk for adverse
outcomes during the transition from one level of care/setting to
- You perform a comprehensive assessment of psychosocial, medical
and discharge needs of patients/family along with an assessment of
resources appropriate and available to the patient/family.
- You evaluate the progression of care using evidence-based tools
and approved criteria (InterQual).
- You document professional recommendations, discharge plan, care
coordination interventions, and case management activities to
effectively communicate to all members of the health care
- You act as a liaison through effective and professional
communications between and with physicians, patient, family,
hospital staff, and outside agencies.
- You actively seek ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, quality of care or the services delivered.
- You serve as an advocate for patient's rights, needs, and
values and direct activities to identify and provide for the needs
of the under-resourced patient population.What you will need for
- Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse
(RN) or Current Multi-State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through
American Heart Assoc. and American Red Cross - Healthcare Provider
- 3 years of experience in a clinical setting hospital nursing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is
- 2 years of case management experience or 2 years of critical
care experience is preferred
- Certification in case management or utilization review is
- InterQual experience is preferredOne of the most experienced
and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center
is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and
northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond
the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes
the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone
who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an
acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds
and 102 bassinets.- As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley
treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than
6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley
Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn
Hospital & ER, Wesley Children's Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley
Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
-We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.---------------------
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Wesley Medical Center, Wichita , Case Manager Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!