RN / Registered Nurse / Kansas / Permanent / Registered Nurse Surgical Oncology Job
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you havea passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career as aRegistered Nurse (RN) at HCAs Wesley
Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer youa generous benefits package including:
- Medical,Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- FlexibleSpending Accounts
- Paid TimeOff
- EmployeeDiscount Program
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program Do you wantto join a team of
professional nurses who collaborate together and strive
forexcellence every day? Be a part of adiverse group of employees
who make caring like family the priority. Take yourcareer to the
next level on the Surgical Oncology unit. Join the HCAWesley team
What youwill do in this role:
- You will beresponsible for the delivery of patient care through
the nursing process ofassessment, diagnosis, planning,
implementation and evaluation.
- You will beresponsible for directing and coordinating all
nursing care for the departmentspecific patient population in
accordance with the standards of nursing careand practice as
defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse
- You will becollaborating with other professional disciplines to
ensure effective andefficient patient care delivery and achievement
of desired patientoutcomes.
- You will besupporting the organizations vision and
- You will beutilizing knowledge of patients age and cultural
diversity in the provision ofpatient care. You will contribute to
theprovision of quality nursing care through performance
improvement techniquesthat demonstrate positive outcomes in patient
care. Whatqualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduatefrom an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- Currentlicensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or
current activemulti-state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLScertification through the American Heart
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Course (ONS Chemo)
- Previousacute care experience One of themost experienced and
comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley MedicalCenter is
the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and
northernOklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends we...
Keywords: HCA., Wichita , RN / Registered Nurse / Kansas / Permanent / Registered Nurse Surgical Oncology Job, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!