House Supervisor (RN)
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Wichita
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery HospitalHouse Supervisor
(RN)$15,000 sign on bonus!At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a
division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically
ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select
Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides
quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day
across our four divisions.Our mission is to provide an exceptional
patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a
compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in
doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success,
owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change,
thinking first and building trust.Do you love the challenge of
working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about
delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us!Responsibilities:We are looking for
valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way,
which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve
quality of life for the community in which you live and work,
continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality
care and doing well by doing what is right.As the House Supervisor,
you will report directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and ensure
the administration of quality of patient care. You will also
oversee, guide and mentor the nursing staff for to ensure the plan
of care for the patients is being followed.
- Effectively managing resources during your assigned shift.
- Creating a healthy work atmosphere that promotes both team and
- Constantly monitoring the workplace to ensure that all company
policies and procedures are being maintained.
- Serving as a clinical resource to the staff and
- Working cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team
member to identify and solve patient-specific and facility-wide
needs, while also improving operations.Qualifications:You will
demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each
patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are
passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
- Requires a Registered Nurse current state license.
- BLS and ACLS required upon hire.Preferred qualifications that
will make you successful:
- 5 years of critical care/progressive clinical care experience
- Prior clinical management experience preferred.
- BSN preferred.Additional Data:We understand that happy
employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond
our doors. That's why we strive to provide our employees with a
solid work-life balance.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of
registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech
language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in
regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.We'd love for you to
join the team!Select Medical is committed to having a workforce
that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Wichita, Wichita , House Supervisor (RN), Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!