Blood Bank Lab Supervisor *Sign-on!*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Location: El Dorado
Posted on: May 15, 2022
LAB SUPERVISOR - BLOOD BANKFULL TIME - ASCP REQUIREDConnected
Health Care is searching for a seasoned Blood Bank Supervisor to
join our team in El Dorado, KS. If you currently have leadership
experience, or are looking to make the next step in your career,
this could be great fit for you.The Blood Bank Lab Supervisor will
oversee the routine activities of the laboratory or a laboratory
section to ensure that staffing is adequate and that tests are
performed, recorded, and reported in a timely manner and in
accordance with quality standards. You will also assist with staff
hiring, training, performance evaluations, payroll, etc.KEY
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supervises the work of assigned subordinates engaged in the
pre-analytical, analytical, and/or post-analytical phases of
testing. Performs all delegated functions as defined by facility
- Prepares schedules, coordinates job assignments, and monitors
personnel. Assist in the selection, orientation, training,
assignments, evaluations, discipline, and discharge of
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures related
to the laboratory, staffing, and scheduling.
- Communicates and escalates staffing issues or other concerns to
management in a timely manner.
- Monitors the inventory system to ensure that necessary supplies
are available as needed and in the proper quantity.
- Assists with implementing quality assurance programs and
maintains standards and records that document compliance with
- Assists with the review of all quality control, proficiency
testing, instrument maintenance, and quality assurance records, and
any associated corrective action.
- Assists with the preparation and monitoring of annual
budgets.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge of laboratory regulations, protocols and
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Ability to perform laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to make tactical decisions around the allocation and
direction of the work of supervised employees using established
guidelines, policies and/or procedures.
- Ability to make effective hiring and termination
- Ability to train, and evaluate performance of supervised
- General computer skills, including but not limited to:
Microsoft Office, information security, scheduling and payroll
systems, electronic medical documentation, and
email.QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION - Bachelor's or 4 years of work
experience above the minimum qualification.EXPERIENCE - Minimum of
4 years of experience required. Generalist and proven leadership
background preferred.If you are interested in hearing more about
this great opportunity, please contact:Nicole Bartlett - Executive
Recruiter(512) - 808- 4774#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Wichita , Blood Bank Lab Supervisor *Sign-on!*, Healthcare , El Dorado, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!