Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) 7p-7a
Company: Family Health and Rehab
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAs the Charge Nurse (LPN/RN), you will be
required to manage, administer and record the care given to
residents. The Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) position is directly
responsible for ensuring that all staff under their supervision
complies with the facility mission and provides good customer
service, including being attentive and compassionate to all
residents, their families, and other staff members. You will
monitor and implement resident care plans and is responsible for
the direct supervision of CNAs and CMAs.Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) Day
to Day Responsibilities:
- Supervise nursing activities in the facility.
- Delegate responsibility to nursing staff for the direct care of
- Assure all medications and treatments are administered as
ordered in a timely fashion according to facility policies and
- Monitor work of caregivers in each house to ensure that their
assignments are completed and assist with tasks as needed.
- Participate in shift change report and passes on information to
next shift.Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) General Responsibilities:
- Development, revision, and accuracy of patient care plans.
- Record and monitor progress of patients and communicate with
physicians according to facility policies.
- Be a liaison for primary physicians, nursing staff, and
families of patients.
- Transfer and discharge patients with appropriate and accurate
- Monitor personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal
requirements including bloodborne pathogens, hazardous materials,
infection control and fire safety.
- Monitor personal and staff compliance to patient rights.
- Ensure adequate staff is available on nursing units.
- Ensure that nursing service work areas, patient rooms,
treatment areas, etc. are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary
- Ensure that procedures for storage and control of medication
and supplies are being followed.
- Follow through on patient incidents and grievances by taking
appropriate action and reporting immediately to a supervisor.Charge
Nurse (LPN/RN) Qualifications:
- Current state License Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- 3+ years of nursing experience in a long-term care, skilled
nursing, or assisted living facility preferred.Charge Nurse
(LPN/RN) Working Conditions:
- Medical environment.
- May require standing and walking for up to 75% of the
- Required to use assistance when attempting to lift or carry
objects over 25 lbs.Full time benefits include, health, dental, and
vision insurance, 401k, same day pay and much more! We also offer a
rewards and recognition program for your physical, financial, and
mental wellness. Our mission is "Improving Lives. Exceeding
Expectations." While you improve the lives of our residents, we aim
to improve your life and exceed your expectations.
Keywords: Family Health and Rehab, Wichita , Charge Nurse (LPN/RN) 7p-7a, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!