LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: Avita Senior Living
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you tired of doing all the lifting and being short staffed?
Are you concerned about having to have the COVID vaccine? If you
are, then Avita is the place for you, as an Assisted Living
Facility we are not required to have staff vaccinated!
Our residents are mostly independent, so you can enjoy our
residents and participate in our fun activities. Check us out and
apply today!--SAME DAY PAY--Work today, get paid today!!! Hiring
immediately!As an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), you are required
to manage, administer, and record the care given to residents. The
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) position is responsible for the
direct supervision of the CNAs and CMAs, and you will also provide
general oversight to employees in all departments when their direct
supervisors are not present. You will be directly responsible for
ensuring that all staff under your supervision complies with the
facility mission and provides good customer service. Immediately
hiring!LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Day-to-Day
- Provide management of the nursing care to the residents.
- Participate in shift-to-shift report.
- Record and monitor all progress of residents and communicate
with physicians according to facility policies.
- Participate in the development, revision, and accuracy of
resident care plans.
- Ensure that all medications and treatments within the LPN
(Licensed Practical Nurse) scope of practice (i.e. IVs, etc.) are
administered as ordered and in a timely fashion according to
facility policies and schedules.
- Monitor staff compliance to residents' rights.LPN (Licensed
Practical Nurse) General Responsibilities:
- Complete admission data collection on all newly admitted
residents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Checks to make sure the nursing staff involved in providing
care to residents is aware of the care plan and the resident's care
plans is used to administer daily care.
- Be a liaison for the primary care physicians, nursing staff,
and families of the residents.
- Communicate with family members regarding the progress of the
- Transfer and discharges residents with appropriate and accurate
- Responsible for following through on resident incidents and
grievances by taking appropriate action and reporting immediately
- Oversee the work of CNAs to ensure that their assignments are
being completed and assist with tasks as needed; monitor for
- Make sure that procedures for storage and control of medication
and supplies are being followed.
- Monitor staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements
including blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection
control, and fire safety.
- Ensure that all common areas are maintained in a clean, safe,
and sanitary manner.LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Qualifications:
- Current state LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) license
- Prior experience in a long-term care, skilled nursing, or
assisted living facility preferred.LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Medical environment
- May require standing and walking for up to 90% of the
- Required to use assistance when attempting to lift or carry
objects over 25 lbs.Full time benefits include, health, dental, and
vision insurance, 401k, same day pay and much more! We also offer a
rewards and recognition program for your physical, financial, and
mental wellness. Our mission is "Improving Lives. Exceeding
Expectations." While you improve the lives of our residents, we aim
to improve your life and exceed your expectations.
Keywords: Avita Senior Living, Wichita , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!