Company: Alliance Oklahoma Home Health North Central
Location: Ponca City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Company Overview: Alliance Oklahoma-LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and home and community-based services, we deliver
high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage
their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the
country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered
care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose
LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: Its
all about helping people. Essential Functions:
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patients response to treatment and changes in the
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- All other duties as assigned.Job Keywords: field travel, LPN,
Licensed Practical Nurse, LHC, health care, travel, hiring
immediately, LVN, Alliance Oklahoma, North Central Oklahoma, OK,
Oklahoma, Discharge Planning, Medicaid, Medicare, Case Management,
Utilization Review, Managed Care, Hospice, Long Term Care, LTC,
assisted living, home health assessments, EMR, electronic medical
records Education & Experience: License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
exemptions.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability
Keywords: Alliance Oklahoma Home Health North Central, Wichita , LPN, Healthcare , Ponca City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!