Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: November 24, 2022
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM)
- $250,000 Base Salary - $350,000+ Earning Potential Seeing 18-20
- $10,000 Relocation PLUS $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Retirement with
- Up to $50,000 Student Loans Assistance
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM)
- Join an Existing Group of 2 FM, 1 NP, and 1 PA
- Clinic: 20 PPD Would Be Busy, 18 PPD is Realistic
- Current Call is 1:4. Will Be 1:5 With New Provider (Phone
- 4-Day Clinic Work Week. Provides Excellent Quality of Life.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM)
- Board Eligible or Certified is Preferred
- Will Consider Non- Board Eligible if Residency Training Was
- Collegial, Team Player and Works Well with Mid-Level
- Comfortable Following Your Patients in the Hospital (Average
3-4 Per Day)
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM)
- Cost of Living is 30% Lower than the National Average.
- Beautiful, Nationally Known Lake for World Class
- Incredible School System; Strong Academics, Music and
- 2 Regional Airport Nearby Within 1 Hour
- Nice Community with More to Offer Than Expected
REFERENCE NUMBER: -184866
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. -The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit -for more information.
Keywords: Delta Companies, Wichita , Family Medicine, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!