CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Cascade Health Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you looking to join the best of the best? Pay: Our current
basic pay for this area is up to $20 - $23/hr! Cascade Health
Services is hiring! We're seeking a few more of the very best
Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team to help fulfill hours
throughout the Sedgwick Area! When there are crisis contracts or
crisis shifts available (such as during COVID; working hands on
with COVID positives) we see pay up to $30-35/hr at many
facilities! Several of our Clients have been offering shift bonuses
recently (during COVID and still) of $100-200. Not ready to join an
agency full-time? Come on board with us and pick up PRN shifts and
you will partner with your Staffing Manager and get the shifts that
fit your lifestyle! We've been keeping our healthcare staff busy
for the past 30 years. Many have worked with us for over a year or
5-10 years! If you are ready to make the jump from a staff job to
agency - let US, be your first choice! We work with hundreds of
facilities ranging from nursing homes to hospitals. When big
national agencies can't fulfill their commitments at hospitals,
they in fact turn to Cascade for staff! If you're worried, we can't
keep you busy like a "staff job"; think again- we can! Established
in 1988, today Cascade is the largest and most established
healthcare staffing agency in the Midwest, giving you security of a
proven leader. Our reputation is extremely important to us, and we
take pride in what we do. Our standards are high, business is
stable and strong, we care about you, the patients, and the
community! Headquartered for over 30 years in Kansas City, MO we
have office staff of just under 100 and employ thousands of
healthcare professionals. Why not you!Requirements
- At least 6 months of current CNA experience in a Long-Term
- Valid BLS Certification.
- Valid active CNA Certification in desired working state/s.
- A copy of your TB Skin test from any time in the past yar.
- Pre-Hire online skills checklist & clinical competency testing.
BenefitsIf you commit to being a full-time hour's employee, you get
the best of what we got! But even part-time hour staff can get a
whole lot of benefits...
- The People with $24/week Blue Cross Health Insurance!
- Vision Paid by us!
- Life Insurance $25,000 Paid By Us!
- Dental Insurance $3 per week!
- 401K Savings Plan Matched 100% up to 4% of contributions -
Vested Day 1!!
- Credential Reimbursements (CPR, scrubs, shoes, classes and
other eligible items)
- Paid Sick Leave aka PTO!
- Referral bonuses up to $1,500!
- Weekly Pay & advances available!
- People First Culture Cascade Care - Real, Ambitious, &
- Hotel Engine Partnership Savings on hotels and rewards!
- Marcus Uniforms Partnership Save on scrubs & accessories!
- More always on the horizon! Cascade has a robust travel
division; they place employees in "contracts" where facilities
guarantee their hours for a length of time (typically 8 to 13
weeks). Most of our travel and contract requests are for RN's; but
we do sometimes have assignments for all levels of healthcare
including CNA, LPN, Scrub Techs, and so much more! Get in touch
with our Talent Agents to learn more!
Keywords: Cascade Health Services, Wichita , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Sedgwick, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!