Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Springview Manor
Location: Conway Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
$250 Sign on Bonus!!!
As a certified nursing assistant (CNA) you are responsible for
providing routine nursing care in accordance with established
policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse,
RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that
the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at
all times. We utilize 12 hour shifts!
- Must -have -certification -as a certified nursing assistant
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) -will prepare residents for
therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to
include transporting residents to/from such activities.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on the job training
programs and meetings as directed.
- Assist residents with proper hygiene -
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift -pertaining to the role
of -the -certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
- Annual evaluations
- Dental -insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health -insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision -insurance
Keywords: Springview Manor, Wichita , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Conway Springs, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!