Registered Nurse RN PRN Surgical Specialty
Company: Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping
others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered
environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Surgical
Specialty Acute Care Unit and become part of our family of
healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others
like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join
the HCA HealthONE Wesley team where you can make a difference every
day. What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for delivering patient care through the
nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all
nursing care for the department specific patient population in
accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as
defined by our hospital and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines
to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and
achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will be supporting the organization's vision and
- You will be utilizing knowledge of patient's age and cultural
diversity in the provision of patient care.
- You will be contributing to the provision of quality nursing
care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate
positive outcomes in patient care What qualifications you will need
for this role:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or
current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart
- Previous acute care experience Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, a
campus of Wesley Healthcare, provides patients with convenient
access to expert healthcare, surgical care and emergency services.
Our 99-bed facility provides world-class medical care while
promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health
education programs and screenings. Wesley Woodlawn is also home to
Wesley's Bariatric Surgery program, which is accredited by the
American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic
and Bariatric Surgery.Wesley Woodlawn is consistently recognized
for delivering the highest quality care. As the only full-service
hospitals in Wichita to earn a coveted 5-star rating from the
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2019, Wesley Medical
Center and Wesley Woodlawn rank in the top 6.4% of hospitals
nationwide for patient safety and quality of care. The two
facilities are also the only hospitals in the region recognized
with "A" safety scores by The Leapfrog Group, an independent
hospital watchdog organization, in its Spring 2019 Hospital Safety
Score--- rankings. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wichita , Registered Nurse RN PRN Surgical Specialty, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...