RN - Registered Nurse/RN- Registered Nurse
Company: Aura Staffing Partners
Posted on: May 25, 2023
About the Position
- $58.00 per hour!
- Work Schedule: All shifts available. PRN 3 x 12's
- Eligible to Receive Benefits:--Yes
- Psych Nurse----Laid out on a 78-acre campus, this hospital is
the largest psychiatricfacility in the state serving the western
two-thirds of Kansas with nearly1,000 employees and the capacity to
treat more than 450 patients daily,24-hours a day, seven days a
week.--The facility is accredited by The JointCommission (TJC) and
certified by the Centers for Medicare and MedicaidServices
(CMS).----Position Summary &ResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary:----The Registered Nurse mustbe able to demonstrate the
knowledge of skills necessary to provide careappropriate to the
patients served.---- The individual must demonstrateknowledge of
the principals of growth and development and possess the abilityto
assess and interpret data to identify age specific needs.--
Participatesin Natural Work Teams and/or Quality Action Teams.--
The purpose is toprovide specialized professional nursing
supervision and coordination ofquality patient care by fostering
therapeutic relationships, active treatmentand supporting the
hospital.--Job Responsibilities may include butare not limited to
the following:------------------------Provides/delegates patient
care andthe documentation of behavioral and physical changes.
- Performs admission procedures utilizing nursing assessment and
- Provides patient education and completes the discharge
process.------------------Plans nursing interventions and
makesnursing care recommendations.
- Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements & evaluates patient
- Interacts with individuals in a therapeutic manner, providing
guidance, direction and support for appropriate behavior,
activities, and life processes.
- Encourages patients to develop an understanding of their
treatment goals and apply identified treatment strategies.--
- Identifies teaching opportunities, providing timely instruction
in conflict resolution, problem solving, stress management,
medication awareness and social skills.
- Performs other technical nursing skills as
required.------------------Maintains a safe, secure andtherapeutic
- Must obtain/maintain current cardiopulmonary resuscitation for
- Demonstrates caring and respectful communication to all
patients, customers and co-workers.
- Maintains daily communication via E-mail, with appropriate
- Complies with policies, procedures, and nursing standards.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude by working cooperatively in a
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and encourages initiation of
- Performs all other job-related duties willingly as assigned by
supervisor to accomplish the Strategic Plan of the
hospital.--Qualifications------------ Kansas license/temporary
permit, or be given authority to practice as aRegistered Nurse by
the Kansas State Board of Nursing.------------ Requires an approved
drug test approved by the Kansas Department ofAdministration unless
the incumbent is moving from one safety-sensitiveposition to
another safety-sensitive position within the same agency
performingsubstantially similar duties.------------ CPI
Certification within 60 days of employment and maintain
certificationthroughout employment.------------ CPR Certification
within one month of employment and maintaincertification throughout
- Ability to pass a KBI background and pre-employment drug
test.#PLBECKYPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Rozel, KS - 67574
Keywords: Aura Staffing Partners, Wichita , RN - Registered Nurse/RN- Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Rozel, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...