Hospitalist NP at HCA Wesley Medical Center with Heartland Cardiology
Company: US Heart & Vascular
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Employment type: -Full-time
Job description: -Hospitalist NP at HCA Wesley Medical Center with
Our growing in-house APP team at HCA Wesley Medical Center is
adding to our group at
Wesley Medical Center is the only hospital in Kansas to be awarded
the highest quality rating
from the Society -of Thoracic Surgery (STS) for cardiac bypass
surgery, coronary artery bypass
grafting (CABG) and aortic valve replacement surgery.
Additionally, Wesley Medical Center is an Accredited Chest Pain
Center and a Primary Stroke
Center, as designated by The Joint Commission.
- Day shift schedule with 10-hour shifts.
- Hospital-based position at HCA Wesley Medical Center with
- Consistently high patient satisfaction scores
- Excellent Cardiology group - very collegial team with low
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive market base salary
- Health, life, and disability benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Relocation allowance available
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
About Heartland Cardiology:
Our collegial team of 12 physicians, provides a full range of
diagnostic tests, clinical treatments,
and surgical services, including non-invasive, invasive,
peripheral, structural heart, and nuclear.
Heartland Cardiology physicians and staff are committed to giving
our patients, their families,
and other site visitors useful information about cardiology
conditions and treatment options. We
educate our patients about their heart health and partner with them
to achieve the best
possible outcomes and improve their quality of life. Driving
efficiency through innovation, we
provide comprehensive adult cardiovascular care and offer the best
treatment options and
procedures in the country.
Join Heartland Cardiology for a fresh start in the heart of
America: Wichita, Kansas - a city that
embodies the spirit of the Midwest. Situated on the banks of the
Arkansas River, Wichita offers
a unique blend of urban sophistication and small-town charm. Home
to a thriving arts scene,
diverse restaurants, and year-round festivals, there's always
something happening here. With a
cost of living significantly below the national average, your
dollar goes further, whether you're
buying a home or enjoying an evening out. The city is also a hub
for innovation, boasting a
robust aerospace industry and a vibrant tech scene. Plus, with an
abundance of parks and
green spaces, you're never far from nature. Join our team and
discover why Wichita is the
perfect place to live, work, and play. It's not just a place -it's
your next big adventure!
- Minimum two years of Advanced Practice experience with
extensive inpatient exposure required, cardiology experience
preferred. This position is Not suitable for a new
- Under the supervision of assigned physician, provide inpatient
care predominantly in settings such as medical floors, acute care
units, intensive care units or emergency rooms.
- Manage and coordinate care throughout treatment.
- Completion of a nurse practitioner education program plus
- Unrestricted KS license and KS DEA, clean background.
- Active ACLS certification.
For more information and to apply, please contact Wendy Parker at
919-210-8946 or via email
Keywords: US Heart & Vascular, Wichita , Hospitalist NP at HCA Wesley Medical Center with Heartland Cardiology, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!