Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy Services - Full-Time, Rotating - VC Hospital St Francis - Wichita, KSMonday - Friday ( Varied shifts between 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. )Why Join Employer? Via Christi Health, a part of Employer, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees.What Via Christi Health offers:
Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team. Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.Compensation/Benefits: Via Christi Health offers a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Employer. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need. What You Will Do As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.Responsibilities:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Serves as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Kansas Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Registered Pharmacy Tech OR Pharmacy Intern credentialed from the Kansas Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Pharmacy Tech obtained within 12 months (1 years) of hire date or job transfer date. If candidate is a Registered Pharmacy Intern instead of Registered as a Pharmacy Tech, the national certification is not required.Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. Please see the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!