RN Registered Nurse Supervisor - Clinic - Wichita
Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Registered Nurse Supervisor - Family Practice Clinic - Full-Time, Day - VC Hospital St. Joseph - Wichita, KSWhy Join Ascension? Why Via Christi Health: Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees. In Wichita, we were voted best in town by the Wichita Eagle's 2017 Readers' Choice Awards and named in Becker's Healthcare 2017 list of 100 hospitals and health systems with great oncology, neurosurgery and spine programs. The area's leader in cancer care, Via Christi Cancer Institute features Wichita's only program accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the Foundation for Accreditation for Cellular Therapy. State-of-the-art treatment technologies - like the area's only CyberKnife and the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System - make Via Christi one of the most advanced cancer centers in the nation. What Via Christi Health has to offer:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Via Christi Health offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need. What You Will Do As an RN Nurse Supervisor with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to supervise and coordinate unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.Responsibilities:
- Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contribute to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assess daily patient care needs; develop and distribute patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identify any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Respond to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required. Work Experience:
- 1 year of experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. Please see the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , RN Registered Nurse Supervisor - Clinic - Wichita, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!