Posted on: January 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Audiologist - Founders Circle Otolaryngology - Full-Time, Day - VC Clinic Founders Circle - Wichita, KSWhy Join Ascension? Why Via Christi Health: Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees. In Wichita, we were voted best in town by the Wichita Eagle's 2017 Readers' Choice Awards and named in Becker's Healthcare 2017 list of 100 hospitals and health systems with great oncology, neurosurgery and spine programs. The area's leader in cancer care, Via Christi Cancer Institute features Wichita's only program accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the Foundation for Accreditation for Cellular Therapy. State-of-the-art treatment technologies - like the area's only CyberKnife and the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System - make Via Christi one of the most advanced cancer centers in the nation. What Via Christi Health has to offer:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Via Christi Health offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need What You Will Do As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to perform audiological and vestibular function testing; develop hearing correction plans of care for patients with audiological impairments.Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment.
- Develop, document, implement and evaluate hearing correction plan.
- Provide hearing device modifications.
- Educate and counsel patients, caregivers and family members on treatment options and continuing care.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Audiologist credentialed from the Kansas Adult Care Home Administrators, Audiologists, Dietitians and Speech-Language Pathologists obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of Customer Service experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required. Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. Please see the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , Audiologist, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!